NEW MEXICO BIBLE SCHOOL GUIDELINES
- * All students 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will be responsible for their behavior while at the school.
- Shorts are permitted on the Bible School grounds during recreation only. Please make sure they are decent and of a respectable length.
- Halter tops, tank tops, tube tops, midriffs, mini-skirts, net shirts or muscle shirts are not permitted.
- No pets on the grounds.
- Ladies: Slacks and jeans are permitted for all occasions except Sunday Meeting.
- Curfew is 10:30 p.m. Lights out at 11:00 p.m. All lights must be out at this time except nightlights in the bathrooms. Please be courteous to those around you by keeping the noise down in the dorms before 6:00 a.m. and after 10:30 p.m. This curfew and lights out policy will be strictly enforced.
- Due to our limited supply of water, we ask that you please conserve water as much as possible.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for minor children (18 years or younger) at all times during the week. A parent or guardian must accompany their children around the fire each evening.
- Everyone is expected to attend all scheduled classes and lectures unless excused by the teacher or a Committee member.
- We strongly discourage the use of any tobacco products while on the Bible School grounds.
- Elderly people and parents with small children will be permitted to enter the dining hall first.
- We ask that you please help keep the grounds clean. There will be trash cans located around the grounds.
- There will be no controversial subjects discussed during Bible School. Let’s maintain a positive and uplifting spirit!
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!* Rev. 11/4/12